-
August 2nd, 2006, 04:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Robin
A while back someone suggest the Pennsylvania hotel it is supposed to be located right across the street from Amtrack and it is about 5 bucks by cab to get to AGPNY. It is actually within walking distance provide you dont mind a 5- 10 min walk.
www.hotelpennsylvania.com
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>
-
August 2nd, 2006, 07:22 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Bump--still taking suggestions!
Please [img]smile.gif[/img] , and THANKS for the help! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2006, 10:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
We stayed at Swissotel the Drake and it was really close to AGP.
-
August 2nd, 2006, 11:28 PM
#4
Inactive Member
You are coming to NY!!!!!!!!!!! yipppee!
I used the Roosevelt for the Doll convention last year. The price was $169 a night for group, but also they told me that was the price for the AG special. And the hotel is BEHIND AGPNY! only 1 blcok away!!! Very nice, 5 stars and the people are excellent!
-
August 2nd, 2006, 11:35 PM
#5
prasnlrd
Guest
Congratulations Robin! That is all three AGP's in one year. That should be a Genesis Book record! HA! What are you going to do not that there are no more AGP's you have not been to.HA!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
August 3rd, 2006, 03:49 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I'm going to AGPNY next Saturday, August 12, with my sister and niece--we're planning to take an Amtrak train from Washington,DC in the morning, and "do" AGPNY and some other NY sight-seeing, and stay over Saturday night.
Does anyone know of a decently-priced hotel in walking distance of AGPNY? (Maybe $200 a night or less?) We can go a little higher, but we're trying to keep costs down. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
August 3rd, 2006, 03:55 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Robin, when we went last summer, we stayed at the Marriott East Side on Lexington. It's a two block wallk and very convenient. There was a "W' hotel across the street as well. The Marriott was clean and decent sized rooms for NYC.
-
August 3rd, 2006, 01:09 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Actually, the travel expenses of this trip are beginning to look like they'll be much higher than I anticipated----so now I'm not sure I'll even be able to go. [img]frown.gif[/img]
But first I need to check out the Scarlett Slipper's suggestion, and check the trainfares again, before I talk to my sister some more.....(sigh)...
-
August 3rd, 2006, 01:49 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Swissotel and the Roosevelt are booked-up, and I can't find anything better the $279 rate at the Marriott East Side....doesn't look good..... [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks